There are many types of automatic blow molding machines […]
There are many types of automatic blow molding machines. When we use them, we must pay attention to selecting the appropriate model for production. Below we come into contact with one of them, we can come to understand its characteristics.
Features of Fully Automatic Blow Molding Machine:
1. Each heating zone is provided with independent segmented temperature control; the positions and distances of the lamps and reflectors in the heating zone can be adjusted according to the different shapes and sizes of the preform to achieve the best heating effect.
2. The constant temperature control method is used to control the heating of the preform by the infrared lamp to ensure that the preform heating is appropriate, accurate and stable, and is not affected by the input voltage change.
3. The automatic bottle blowing machine can be designed as a double-chamber double-stretching cylinder, a three-chamber three-stretching cylinder, a four-chamber four-stretching cylinder or a six-chamber six-stretching cylinder according to different product needs. The adjustment uses a single-cavity single-stretching cylinder to meet the different needs of machine adjustment or test mode.
4. The control system is equipped with an automatic fault reporting function; when the operation is wrong or a failure occurs, the computer will display and issue an alarm.
5. The mold replacement is convenient and quick. There is no need to adjust the thickness of the mold within the range of the corresponding mold.
6. This fully automatic bottle blowing machine is suitable for blowing 30ml-5 liter cold and hot filling plastic bottles or other plastic containers.
7. The production process is fully automated, and multiple machines can be combined into a fully automatic production line at the same time. The entire production process does not require human hands to contact the preform or the finished bottle.